Optimise IT 2015 on tour takes place on Wednesday 25th November at Kia Oval.
In just one day we will provide you with the ideas and insights you need to enable you to set your IT strategy and plan for the future. Explore the latest technology trends and find out how to enable your organisation to achieve its business goals.
Reasons to attend:
- Understand the top 10 technology and business priorities for IT: Examine the results of our annual survey and look at the tools that will allow you to solve your business challenges
- Choose from 20+ focused breakout sessions: Mobility, Security & Compliance, Journey to the Cloud, Migration, End User Computing, Infrastructure, System Management, Business Aligned Services, Support, Disaster Recovery, Storage & Data Growth, Collaboration, Virtualisation, Email Management, Networking, Licensing, Skills for the Future and much more…
- Visit 15+ exhibition stands: See demonstrations of the latest technology and discuss your specific challenges with technical consultants
- Hear thought provoking keynote speeches focused on IT planning and strategy
- Network with your peers: Share ideas and discuss how you are delivering IT services
- Plus there’s a complimentary lunch, fantastic prizes to win and registration is FREE!
This event was fully booked in 2014, so secure your place today: www.optimiseitevent.com.
- TechTarget: Smackdown: Microsoft vs. Citrix vs. VMware VDI for 3-D graphics - May 23rd, 2014
- CMSWire: 5 Mobile App Policies You Need - May 21st, 2014
- Brianmadden.com: Video demo of Citrix HDX Mobile (a.k.a. Project "Golden Gate"), from Synergy 2014 - May 19th, 2014
- Citrix NetScaler Integration with Cisco ACI Available - May 19th, 2014
- Citrix appoints Crayon Middle East as first Service Provider Distributor - May 18th, 2014
View our full news archive here.